Inside Sales PRO AV
LocationSao Paulo, Sao Paulo
Job TypeFull-Time Regular
Anixter is looking for a talented professional focused on audio and video products and solutions with strong TECHNICAL experience and great SALES skills to join our team in São Paulo, Brazil. We are looking for motivated professionals experienced in sales within the AV|IT integration fields. This is an exceptional ground floor opportunity for a smart, driven candidate to maximize their previous AV/IT sales experience and grow with a company that rewards loyalty, hard work and longevity with our company.
As an Inside Sales Representative, this employee will aggressively prospect and develop accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries. In addition, this professional will make cold and warm calls for new market initiatives while becoming technically knowledgeable about Anixter´s products and support vendors. He or she will be highly engaged in business development
· Be able to effectively articulate and present our overall product and service offering
· Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
· Determine prospect and/or client needs and match products/system to meet those needs
· Prepare proposals/quotes per company standards to include:
· Responsible for developing and executing quarterly sales plan to expand existing client base and generate new business opportunities.
· Provide accurate and timely communication updates to the client throughout the fulfillment process.
· Update and track all quotes and opportunities for pipeline reports
· Direct and effectively manage the sales cycle by telephone. Responsible for succesfully fulfilling the sales goals. Periodic delivery of the weekly and monthly sales forecast. Meet the quota of established cold and hot calls.
· Comply with and meet the order request of customers to increase the overall level of sales.
· Manage the development of presentations or proposals for the client.
· Build relationships with the supplier giving effective management and follow-up to the requirements.
· Effectively recruit new customers.
· To promote sales of distributed solutions. Actively participate in the conferences, calls, meetings and training of the corresponding solutions, likewise will notify the manufacturers about any commercialization or improper activity observed in the area. As for the clients, it provides technical support in relation to the commercialized solutions.
· Enter day-to-day sales orders and projects.
· Internal follow-up of the order process to deliver in time and form
· To register vendor opportunities
· To continuously train on new technologies trends
· To assure that quotes and purchase orders have the agreed GP and to review all adjustments required
· To do cross selling
Bachelor’s degree in related major is preferred
2 years of business-to-business sales experience is preferred.
Must be fast-paced, goal-oriented individuals who can provide world-class service to our customers.
Must be able to learn products, sales processes, and systems.
Verifiable track record of successful AV/IT sales engagements
Exceptional communication skills(both verbal and written)
Tenacity, and ability to "think on your feet"
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook.
Fluent English proficiency